We are looking for a great App developer who is proficient in React Native. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Build pixel-perfect, UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of APIs for integrations.
- Diagnose and fix bugs in the project.
- Reach out to the open-source community to find new alternatives.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of ReactJS, Redux.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Needs to have a working knowledge of React Native
- Needs to have a working knowledge of Redux
- Knows how to build and deploy methodologies for Android and iOS
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Please read the job description carefully. Please provide the following details in your application:1. Your current Job Title
2. Your Experience
3. Your CTC