The individual will be working with clients based in United States. Should be very strong in written and verbal communication.
- Full Stack development experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices.
- Solid understanding of Express.JS, Node.JS.
- In Depth Knowledge of Creating Secure Restful Web Services or micro services along with caching, content management capabilities.
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway.
- Having Experience in Creating SPA / PWA’s or Web Components using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event Driven architectural patterns with MEAN/MERN Full Stack Paradigm.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests using jasmine, karma, protractor, mocha, chai, etc.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts using puppet / Ansible.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus (Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift / Pivotal / AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Should know how REST API works and should be able to work with them and build fast and stable apps.
- Developing and working with Designers to build full featured applications
|Time||10AM to 6PM|
|Off Day||Saturday, Sunday|