1 React Native is a framework that is used to create cross-platform native apps. It means you can create native apps and the same app will run on Android and iOS.
2 React native have all the benefits of ReactJS
3 React Native allows developers to create native apps in a web-style approach.
4 Front end developers can become a mobile developer easily.
Now let’s have a look at its working process modules involved flow etc.
Working of React Native
1) At the first start of the app, the main thread starts execution and starts loading JS bundles.
3) When React start rendering Reconciler starts “diffing”, and when it generates a new virtual DOM(layout) it sends changes to another thread(Shadow thread).
4) Shadow thread calculates layout and then sends layout parameters/objects to the main(UI) thread. ( Here you may wonder why we call it “shadow”? It’s because it generates shadow nodes )
5) Since only the main thread is able to render something on the screen, shadow thread should send the generated layout to the main thread, and only then UI renders.
Separation of React Native
Generally, we can separate React Native into 3 parts :
1) React Native – Native side
2) React Native – JS side
3) React Native – Bridge
This is often called “The 3 Parts of React Native”
To know more visit www.redcrix.com